Here are some of the local attractions you can find around the city of Monroe during your stay.
- River Raisin Centre for the Arts -
114 S Monroe St
Monroe, MI 48161
- The River Raisin Centre for the Arts is Monroe County's only full-service performing arts centre. We have 4 main performing arts programs, with professional, award-winning teachers. We have many scheduled shows available that vary from live performances to viewing family films.
- Sterling State Park -
2800 State Park Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
Reservations: (800) 447-2757
- The only state park on Lake Erie, Sterling State Park's 1,300 acres offers great recreational opportunities including over one mile of beach, boating, shore fishing on Lake Erie and the fishing lagoons, lakefront camping, wildlife viewing and 6 miles of trails.
- Lake Erie Fishing Charters -
Visit website for more information
We are the proven source to access walleye and perch fishing on Lake Erie. The Western Basin Charter Boat Association is a group of professional fishermen who want to make a difference in the trade that they love, and benefit the natural resources that Lake Erie provides to all that enjoy it every year. We offer a host of services to our members including obtaining product discounts with certain vendors, a federal-mandated drug screening program, as well as social functions.
- Cabelas -
110 Cabela Blvd East
Dundee, MI 48131
- Cabela's Dundee, Michigan Retail Store is located just southwest of Detroit off U.S. Highway 23. In addition to offering quality outdoor merchandise, the massive 225,000 sq. ft. showroom is an educational and entertainment attraction, featuring a décor of museum-quality animal displays, huge aquariums and trophy animals interacting in realistic re-creations of their natural habitats.